Wednesday, May 18, 2011

super sinful first anniversary..

Yup!! It's already ONE year we are together! Amazing, isn't it? Even I, myself cannot believe I can last this long in a relationship. Well, I am not sure who came up with the trend that couples must give each other a gift on anniversary. If I knew who he/she is, I would want to give that fella a kick in the ass. I think during that one month where I prepared for the BIG day, I lost quite a lot of hair. I got Bubble a Western Digital SATA green 2TB 7200rpm. It was hard to get, I couldn't even find it in Singapore. But hey, lucky me that Bubble has such great friends! I knew this was the one thing that he really really wanted so badly to store his ahem...porn...LOL kidding! His storage just kaboom to the max la. He just needed more space. Luckily it's computer space not privacy space space.

And he bought us tickets to Universal Studio Singapore and a HUGE meal at the only Chili's (tak halal punya) in Singapore!

We chose a day (16 May) which we thought would be less crowded but it turned out to be another crowded-2-hour-waiting-time day. We reached there earlier and the crowd was already big, everyone was queuing up at the entrance and once the gate was opened, the human sea just poured in and those who bought the tickets with MasterCard just rushed to the information counter to redeem the SGD10 gift voucher (only the first 200) which we used to get Jelly Beans (which Bubble didn't tell me that he didn't eat, HMPH!!) and also Skittle!

Once we settled everything, we rushed to the Battlestar Galactica, just to be told it was not opened till later for some maintenance. I was soooo disappointed thinking that they were closed again, both the rides, that I have anticipated for sooo long since last year. Luckily they were opened 30minutes later after our Accelerator (Genting teacup) spin and Revenge of the Mummy roller coaster! The Mummy ride was awesome! And spooky..with sprinkle of water, just no cockroach, lucky! We rode the Human first and it was already 30-minute wait when we reached, the queue just grew longer and longer. The Human was a bit disappointing but the Cylon made it up which was much much more daring and awesome~! The part that I hated was when we were queuing up for the Cylon, there was this man who kept farting and poisoned me 3 times with his awfully smelly fart! And everytime he farted, he just casually sat at the rail and farted, then pulled his shirt down and put on an innocent face. What an ass! Felt like punching him and taught him manners. Just thanked God that he wasn't in the same row as us on the ride or in front. After those rides, I told Bubble that we could leave now as I have already achieved what I wanted.

MUMMMMMMYYYYY~~

yosh! mission accomplished!

it is indeed far far away~

Then we headed to the Far Far Away as the other games that we didn't try were a bit kiddy, just didn't want to waste time. There we lined up the Shrek 4-D Adventure after lunch which was another 45minute wait. It was not a letdown for such a long queue, the only down point was we had to wait under the canopy out in the hot sun with just fans. Oh crap..I sound more and more like a city girl.

FAR FAR AWAY~quite far also

Bubble is a decent man and I am not..cos I am not a man..hoho

USS is kinda small since it fits in the paper

45-minute of queuing can turn a sweet girl into zombie

45minutes of waiting turned Bubble into pig4

After that we just went to shows such as the Waterworld and Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Monster Rock theater, Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg. We decided not to try the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, it was a truly 120minute wait just to get wet. No way!

Madagascar: A Crate Adventure

the entrance

bergaya nya~

the Angel (Bubble) by the yellow cab

the mischievous Devil (Hammie) by the yellow cab

we are at somewhere far far away swept away by my dream

TA-DA~

We had fun till 7pm and then we headed out where we were greeted by the workers who waved us goodbye. It was an awesome day that we completed with a sinful dinner at Chili's just right outside USS! It was the first Chili's I've been to that served pork! Cool!

sinful starters

sinful main

sinful side, yup it's pork rib!

this is 30minutes later

the most sinful dessert that completes the sinful dinner

ahhhh...the satisfying look....can't blame him, his first ice-cream on chocolate molten cake

Thanks Bubble for making another dream come true! xoxo

No comments: