It was a great trip though tiring. But to meet the one I wanted to meet for a long time made it all worthwhile. Left home at 9.30am, 30mins later than planned. Reached Singapore at about 11am, it all went smoothly until something unexpected happened. I left home with a good mood and a fine sunny day other than the scorching sun till I reached Kranji MRT and then guess what!!? My Digi prepaid has actually expired few days back!!! I have totally forgotten about it and left Malaysia happily thinking that I could still use it as I remembered there was at least RM100 in it. Hui Yin's and my postpaid were useless there as we did not activate the International Roaming service. So, once I realized that I could not call out, all I could do was to wish with all my heart that TS would call me. But he did not..he just sms-ed me to keep asking my whereabouts. I was frustrated as why he could not read my mind at that moment. I made a drastic decision once I noticed there was a 7Eleven and I remembered that last year, TS got his Sg number from 7Eleven, I got off at Yishun and rushed to the 7Eleven to get a sim card. Luckily, Hui Yin was with me or else, I would not have known what to do as I did not have SGD with me. After 20mins and numerous sms-es from him, I managed to call him. I was about to lash out at him as why he did not call me when I didn't reply his sms-es but when I heard his cold voice, I felt bad and it was even worse when he told me he has reached Dhoby Ghaut and in the end, I was the one apologizing profusely for making him wait. The distance from Yishun to Dhoby Ghaut was at least 20-30mins. Why am I so soft?! Well, I have to admit defeat as it was my mistake and carelessness in the first place. Anyway, in the end, we managed to get to the destination safely.
Actually, it was a quite a surprise that he agreed to meet up. It took me some time to really digest that. But guess what, it did happen, didn't it? And the best part of all, my expenses there were fully paid by him. Lovely! He told me he had made plans with his friend few days ago, truthfully, I was quite let down that time as I had asked him a week ago if he was free this weekend. So, I asked if we could meet for lunch and after that we could go our own ways, I didn't really mind though I really hoped it was the other way round. Guess I couldn't ask for too much, could I? But it seemed that lady luck was on my side and he agreed to meet me and even suggested we go for either sushi or steak (all my fav food!!)..all on him! Droolzzz.. and the best has yet to come. After lunch, we would go for a movie too!! And and and..we got one of the best seats for 4 of us even when the cinema was almost FULL!! It seemed that all the pieces are falling into the right places after the small glitch-what's it compared to such great day, right? Oh ya, I felt it was really my day when we stumbled across cosplays at the Suntec City Convention Hall when we were heading to the mall. Today was one of the happiest days of my life!! Muacks~!! Thanks TS, Hui Yin and Henry for such a lovely day!!
1 comment:
=]]]]]]]]
Post a Comment