After two weeks of no internet and computer, at last I am back. Well, not that I have internet now..I am stealing my neighbour's line...hush hush. Just bought a laptop yesterday-Acer Aspire 4736. All thanks to Izzat and Azlan. Azlan did a great job as a bodyguard while Izzat a good driver. Hehe.. Really thanks to Izzat for accompanying me to Landmark Mall two weeks in a row for looking for the most suitable laptop for the demanding me. Well, after going through the leaflets, I thought I might settle for Toshiba or Compaq but who knew I would settle for Acer. I felt like I was tricked into buying the laptop. The salesman told me repeatedly that it had 2Gb RAM in it when I asked him a few times just for confirmation. But when I came back, I checked the system and it showed only 9xxMb. I was surprised and I remembered quite vividly that the salesman kept asking me if I wanted to upgrade to 3Gb and in return I said 2Gb was enough (who would want to upgrade there at RM90 when another shop was offering RM60/gb?). I had my witnesses. I called the shop this morning to confirm and the supervisor told me that mine was 1Gb as it was free dos. KANASAI. He didn't tell me properly before. And now, I had to settle for the lesser. He told me that I could refund the whole laptop if I wanted to. I was expecting something like free upgrading. So sad and mad ar..
Well, that's not all. I was stood up again. Why must it be me all the time!? The culprit was Tian Sung. He said he wanted to come to City Square to sing K with his friend and in the end he didn't turn up. He said he would call when he reached the custom around 12pm. So, I thought I didn't want to be late and went out at 11am as I had to drive to HSA and take bus from there. I called and sms-ed him till 3pm only did he tell me that the plan was cancelled and he was singing K in S'pore as he was lazy to come to JB. I am stupid and gullible. But luckily before I went out, Izzat called and said he wanted to go to CS and asked if I wanted to go too.. LOL.. He is godsend. Well, unsurprisingly, Tian Sung did not feel remorse at all but he was kind enough to promise me a meal and karaoke session next time we meet. I am thinking of something more expensive like something branded.. LOL.. sigh~I thought I could show him that I have really slimmed down and he could stop saying me fat cos the next time we meet, I might have grown fat, perhaps fatter than before all thanks to the OILY and EXTRA HUGE portion Malay food here. Very unhealthy..but not much choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment