Wednesday, October 14, 2009

posted to johore

It was what I wanted. Note the past-tense. But now I kinda regret for following the playful part of me. Work hasn't started and problems are already surfacing. First, it was such a short notice from the government when we have to report to work, like 2 days before the day to report only we know where we are posted. Lame. Then, now that I know where I am posted, I don't have own transport to get to work. My mom doesn't allow me to drive the car to Johore where the debate about it always leads to tears and raised voice. Isn't it funny, that I have to pay for the car but I don't get to use it?! Well, everyone has a car. Sigh~what am I gonna do? Next, where shall I stay? If I choose to stay near the hospital, I heard that the rent is high and the access to public transportation is not easy. If I choose to stay further away, the access to public transportation is easy but it's going to be DAMN jammed in the morning. Plus, after such a long time stayign at home, I feel reluctant to leave again, it just feels like when I was in Form1. Sigh~have I made the wrong choice again? Well, let's hope that everything will fall into a piece when I get there.

No comments: