I was touched looking at my dear friend Yuan Hui getting married. Almost to tears when I saw her-me the crybaby. To me, so far, hers has been a great and almost perfect wedding. Her wedding album is lovely with perfect pictures-the best I have seen so far, very dreamy (mong huan) like. And her husband is good looking plus rich and damn good to her.. and her wedding was great as well! To me, it was just like a dream come true. Perfect album, perfect wedding and the most important of all, the perfect Mr. Right!!!! 7 years of courtship, I doubt mine can last that long.
I am sooo happy for you, my dear!! Muacks~!! Wish you a happy marriage! Later, share with me your secrets, k! On how to get the perfect guy and also live with your in-laws.. LOL
1 comment:
dear cj.. i'm glad to be ur friend. glad to get ur blessings.. glad tat u attend my wedding.. glad tat u feel happy for me.. glad and appreciate everything.. thanks so much to u all!!
Post a Comment