Just came back from KL. I thought it was going to be a disappointment when Vishnu totally forgotten about me going down and made plans with his cousins, and I almost planned to come back on Saturday but luckily it turned out to be the other way round. VERY pissed off with Vishnu though, a total jerk. Never knew how I could believe him over and over again. Frustratingly, he told me he would cancel his plan and meet up with me and that his cousins were going to twist his balls and he couldn't afford to lose them. Well, I was surprised that he could afford to lose me instead of them. He is definitely a sucker! I don't know how I could let him stood me up again and again. Too naive and stupid kua. A bit sad, but anyway, I learned a lesson at least, not to trust people so much.
I managed to reach UKM in time after a long stop at Tapah as my bro's car almost burned. Lol.. I was fined RM20 for returning the robe late. Expected. But something else happened. When I reached the treasurer counter, I found 2 RM50 notes folded neatly together by my feet. At first, I thought it was mine but after some ransacking through my mind, it was not mine cos I wouldn't have folded it sooo nice and I haven't even taken any money out yet. So, I was in a dilemma whether to take it or pass it to the person behind the counter. For about 1 full minute, I stood there while waiting for him to print the receipt, I weighed the pro and cons. And in the end, I asked the person behind the counter to pass it to the owner if he/she ever came to look for it. My brother said I was very stupid as we could have it shared. My mom too commented the same thing as I didn't know who the owner was, I could have taken it cos the person behind the counter would have kept it into his pocket. And I said he might not do that cos it was fasting month and if he really took the money then he would be sinning. And again, what if the owner had only RM150 and he/she had used RM50 and had only RM100 left and that was the RM100 left..then he/she would have to starve. That would be bad. My dad said if I felt fine about what I did, then it was ok as long as I thought what I did was good, then I should carry on or else I would feel guilty about it. I was thinking I didn't take this RM100, I might later get RM1000 instead or something good in return. And my brother said it was a total bullshit. So, have I done a GOOD thing? Or something STUPID? Out of 10 people, about 1-2 people praised what I did.
After the incident, I realized that I was short of cash cos I brought quite little to KL. Lol.. But luckily, my brother borrowed me his RM100 and kept nagging me that if I had taken the RM100, I wouldn't have that problem. Well, what has been done cannot be undone. As long as I feel good about it and think that I am right, then it's ok.
Even though, I didn't get to carry on with my initial plan, I still had a great weekend as Jason invited me to join him and his coursemates for ice-skating. But sadly, there was an ice hockey game and so no ice-skating. So we ended up playing 2 games of snooker and scaring ourselves with stupid Final Destination 4. Lol.. It was really a stupid movie full of gory scenes where flesh and blood were everywhere and I thought I saw a liver. It was not as scary as Final Destination 3 though and I heard that the first was the scariest. I don't know..Final Destination 4 is not recommended by me. It was fun going out with them, I would love to go out with them again.
Then, that night after the outing, I had supper with my juniors from 12am till 4am. It was more of standing than sitting as it suddenly rained very heavily at around 1.30am and we had to pay and take shelter at the corridor below Plaza Prima. It was fun as we gossiped a lot about everyone we knew or everyone that has gossips to be gossiped about, the same old thing. We were never tired of repeating the same old thing. I had fun and wished I could stay longer.
I reached home in the evening. And after watching the tv, I logged into Maple. And guessed what.. Holy actually brought me to kill the other players in the game. He released Balrog at Kerning City where a lot of noobs gathered for party quest. I was quite sad and mad about it. How could he do that? They played so hard to reach that level and he just had them killed for fun and experience deducted. I was quite surprised as I thought he was going to released some low-level monsters but who knew it was Balrog. At that moment, I doubted it was him. Sigh~My good deed on Friday was destroyed. Lol..
2 comments:
you seriously want me to count it?! i dont think you want..i can start counting from matric..just forget it la..i can really be a bitch when i want to be
I'm still mad and unhappy! It's alright, I am a jerk so you don't have to feel bad at all!
Post a Comment