Friday, February 19, 2010

post CNY depression

Sigh~CNY has been fun staying at home watching tv, munching cookies and mapling. However, everything turned sour once I reached JB. Coming back to JB means I have to start working..sien, tired, lazy etc... It's depressing to come back here, I suddenly felt homesick. The feeling like when I was staying alone in Penang last time assaulted me out of nowhere. Just the thought that I am 600-700km away from home made me want to cry. I miss my mom and dad. Sigh~ but nobody to be blamed except me, right? All thanks to my playfulness and compulsiveness and curiosity..ta-da here I am 700km away.

Hmm..I shouldn't dwell in such depressing thought. Anyway, I am amazed at myself yet again as I actually drove alone all the way from KL which was some 400km to JB, all by myself. LOL.. Am I proud? I am actually but at the same time, scared and worried..it felt like someone has taken over my body and mind and made me do all these maddening things!! I don't know who I am anymore. LOL.. I should give myself a HUGE pat nevertheless..

No comments: