Today has been a GOOD day!! It was the 1st guild gathering we have. 6 of us-me, Ion, Nirvana, Christy (not a guildmate though, a babysitter to a guildmate), Nitewalker(the one being babysat) and also Cooldec! LOL..not going to reveal their real name F3.
Actually I am amazed at myself. I don't have a GPS or a phone with GPS or any hi-tech electronic maps, just equipped with a printed black and white map, I crashed into Singapore and drove all the way to Ion Orchard all by myself, ALONE! And with no information or guide to come back to JB cos I forgot to look up the map, I just followed the Woodlands signboard as being told by Nirvana, I drove all the way back to JB. LOL.. Not only am I amazed at myself, I am shocked and a bit scared of my own boldness to do all these things. Weird?! Haha.. I just feel like saluting myself.
Overall, the party was fun and it went smoothly, no awkwardness or anything. Nitewalker is definitely a cute, charming and smart little girl!! Love her lots. Well, we broke the ice and the party went on longer than expected. And thanks Nirv for the treat!!
My happiness was short-lived though once I reached the Malaysia custom. I followed the wrong car, I think the driver was a noob as well..like me.. I followed the car into the bus lane and I reversed all the way down to the car lane. A custom police came to guide my car. Thinking he was being kind, I actually thanked him, But NO, he just wanted my money! F5!! He guided me to the side lane and asked all the unnecessary questions just to indirectly guide me to say 'how much you want?' He was preaching about me taking the wrong lane and that me reversing the car was all captured by the CCTV and it was a fault that involved the police traffic aka summon. And asked me how to solve this, if I would like to have a police traffic to fine me or he helped me to erase the CCTV. He asked if it was my first time, if I was working or studying, where I worked and when I said I worked in a hospital, he thought I was a nurse...can't I be a doctor!? Why does everyone think that girl=nurse when we say we work in the hospital? And he said 'le'ts be open-minded la..' I went 'how much do you want?' He said it was not him to ask, it was me who offered. First time being in such situation..fearing that I might be caught if I mentioned the word 'rasuah', I mentioned softly anyway. And he actually directed me to put it into the passport and passed to him. SMART!! I checked my wallet and I didn't have RM10s, just RM50s and a few Rm1s so in the end I gave 2 $10. And there went my SGD20 into those assholes' pockets. A bit sad..but I couldn't give up any RM as I needed them more than SGD, plus I can't risk it being found out by my mom..so I had to shut their mouth with $20. Cool said they were bullying me cos I am a girl and alone. Maybe it's true. And now thinking about it, the thing about my car being captured by the CCTV might be a total bullshit. What to do..as long as I get off unharmed, I should thank god. I just hope they are true to their word and no summons are sent to my house. Sigh~Malaysia should be ashamed to have such pathetic typical LEGAL beggars.
No comments:
Post a Comment