Monday, August 2, 2010

please stop kissing my ass..

I mean my car's ass. People just can't stop kissing it! I just don't understand why. If my own ass, I know why la..but my car...it's just a plain silver colour bumper. Like that also got people want to kiss. Wu liao! Today, so damn lucky that my car was not blocked by double-parking 'civilians' so I got to go out eat some non-healthy non-halal food. I parked neatly right next to a Myvi, with my ass quite near to it but not till he couldn't come out. Seriously, if you don't know how to reverse properly or even drive properly, please go home, kiddo. I just had a feeling that something was going to happen to my car. A hunch, I guess. I watched out for my car when the noob Myvi was reversing...and I KNEW IT!!! My car, my pity little car, shook a bit from the impact, it's been KISSED!!!! I practically jumped up from my seat and rushed to my car and stopped the kid by waving my arm. I must have looked ganas, well, it's my car!!! I was down for a week when it was kissed my the other noob last time, now..I don't know how long I am going to be sad about it. The kiddo driver got down and I pointed to my car, he said opppss...so, what now? I asked back, what now? I soooo wanted him to pay me RM50-100 cos I didn't know the price. So, in the end we settled down with him giving me his number and after I repair, I call him. Sigh~trustable? Oh, I don't know... Why is Kelvin not here when I need him most? Not that I want him to help me settle it, but at least, his presence means something even if he's just sitting there watching me trash around on the bed. Hmmm....

ugly-nyer...sedih-nyer~

It was a good day to begin with, me going to a new station, at least a change of environment. Then, I got a even better news that the research presentation has been postponed to next week and mine postponed again due to my absence next week. Though I still have to do it sooner or later, at least, I look forward to next week even more without having the thought of going trough the presentation first then only Kelvin. Yippie!! I should look on the bright side!!

No comments: