Haih~ I really loved this trip a lot. I really felt like I was in heaven as there was nothing to worry about, no requirements, no exams, no homework, no stress and best of all no patients! LOL!! It has been a long time since the last holiday. Thanks, Kelvin!
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
sinful FAB week!!
I'm amazed that you remembered. Perhaps, it was because I kept repeating it. Lol.. Thanks for realising it! Muacks!!! It was all done within 3 weeks and off we went to Tioman!!! Yippie~!!!! I've always wanted to go Tioman! And just couldn't believe that I actually got to go before my PRP ended and all thanks to darling Kelvin for remembering!! I myself can't even remember what I want to do as they are too many things I want to do!! Life's just too short!! But we will achieve them one by one together!! >
of course, Tioman needs a pretty girl to introduce!!
our room..love it!
it's a must~!
now, not only a jumping shot a must but also floating shot!!
me and him >.<
yoga by the beach!
just love this!
;P
fooooooood~
sunset perfectly captured!
total heaven..haih~
awesome, isn't it?
bima sakti
fishy~
greedy fishy~
CHOC~~!!!
ha...
haaaaaaaa~....
hmmm.....
marina bay sands~!!
seems like the ship gonna take off anytime soon..
Haih~ I really loved this trip a lot. I really felt like I was in heaven as there was nothing to worry about, no requirements, no exams, no homework, no stress and best of all no patients! LOL!! It has been a long time since the last holiday. Thanks, Kelvin!
Haih~ I really loved this trip a lot. I really felt like I was in heaven as there was nothing to worry about, no requirements, no exams, no homework, no stress and best of all no patients! LOL!! It has been a long time since the last holiday. Thanks, Kelvin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment