Monday, November 15, 2010

SUPER ULTRA SUAY!!!!

UWUAH!!!!! My car lost its virginity totally last month!! First I banged it, I lost my accident virginity as well as my car's virginity. Then, I got 2 SUMMONS!!! 1st I lost my summon virginity on 20th October driving Kelvin's car and 2nd was my car's summon virginity on 22nd October. Roughly the same time and at the same place, different car same driver. Suay ar!! Or maybe it's Kelvin's bad luck!? 1st day was his car and 2nd day was my car but his mom was with me.. LOL!! What a notion! Haih~ last month was really bad. Dah la accident 1st week of the month, then bwek and cirit-birit on the 2nd week, then 3rd week kena THROWN to Mersing and SALARY DEDUCTED, and now THIS!!! T-W-O SUMMONS in a week!! Just 2 days apart nia.. URGH~~!! I bersusah payah save save 2 weeks didn't withdraw money d, I sure know there's a place my money will go to, good hunch!! To the GOV!!! OI!!! I kerja sama you, you makan my money every month and now want to take one lump sum!!! RM 600 leh!! Last time, I used to think haiya, 300 only ma, pay lor, that time not me, some other people got it. Now, I am like huh!? So expensive? Got discount or not?! Don't want to pay can ar? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!! I have been so lucky all the while, sped 160KM/J also takde hal, now....haih....I...I....speechless..

1 comment:

c3 said...

dn pay yet la...wait for operasi discount...hee