~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Sunday, November 14, 2010
fuh..geram geram hot hot!!!!
Walao!!!! I felt like a FOOL!! FUH~~!!!! HOT HOT *hand-fanning myself*!! My whole body is on FIRE now!!!! If you couldn't come back on time, then just called and said it la...made me wait for 50minutes!!!! NOT ONLY THAT!!! Yesterday, we have agreed to meet at 2++pm d ma after her work, but it turned out she went to Endau for mahjong session!!! WALAO!!!! And when I called, she said she thought we agreed to meet at 5pm after my work. What work?! How many effing times must I repeat that my work ended at 12pm!!! That made me wait for 20 minutes!! Like an idiot!! It's my new landlady!!! Act so almighty!!! ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz.... If it's not because I want to move out of this place so desperately, I would have hurled vulgarities at her for being brainless and uncivilized!! Must be the mahjong...play till brainless d and here I thought mahjong was supposed to stimulate your brain. She called at 5.50pm and said eh, can meet later? I am on my way back now. So, I thought she was somewhere near and I said it was ok, I would wait for her as I was already in front of her house *for 50minutes d*. Then she said no la.. I will call you when I reach home, I am coming back from jin lou or whatever that is. As if I know what that is, hello...I just came here 3 weeks ago!! And she said, you don't know? I rolled my eyes, literally. Then she revealed, it was ENDAU...zzz...and it's 30minutes away from Mersing. Urgh! If you don't want to rent the room to me, then just said it to my face la..no need to be so reluctant and dilly-dallying and made me wait for nothing.. And I have to tone down my voice to look like a good girl..wth~!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment