Wednesday, January 9, 2013

i am a professional, not a dog

Well, like stated in the title, I am a professional, not a dog, so treat me the way I should be treated. Don't expect a dog to lick your palm and wag its tail at you when the first thing you did to it was shouting at it. I am not saying that I am a dog but even a dog would fear that. I was complained by a customer that I was unfriendly to her. How unfair! The first thing she did to me when I first encountered her was raising her voice at me just cos I didn't give her special treatment. Hello, everyone demands my attention and the best price and I am trying so hard to please the customers and I also have to answer to my boss. Customers...are hard-to-handled creatures. Everytime I see or hear her brother's name, I literally quiver in fear and dread the time to meet her. Cos I fear for her lashing like before. She's rude to me, so why should I be nice to her? Tell me?? Why can't they just accept that drug prices will increase too eventually? Even the sugar price and oil increase. Why they don't go shouting around the restaurant for being charged a high price? RM10 of drugs taken in a day compared to RM20/meal at a restaurant? And I am giving a professional service. How do you expect me to split myself when I was bombarded by 3 questions by 3 different people at the same time I was looking up for your BEST price at the computer?? How would you choose who to answer first? Just because I was distracted by your BEST price at the computer and was just 1 second later in answering your friend's stupid question (compared to my staff's question of which pseudoephedrine drug did the customer take just now to be recorded in the book before I forgot) 'why is the packaging different from Singapore, are they the same drug but with the same name?', didn't mean that I deserve a FEW knocks on the table demanding my attention 'eh eh my friend asking you a question, why didn't you answer first?' Seriously everyone is demanding my attention and answers at the same time, then who attend to me when I faint over overusage of brain cells in answering your stupid questions? I have only 1 mouth. Just because you are a consumer, doesn't mean that you have the right to ride over my head and always ask for discounts when our drugs are already half the price than yours after conversion. I can actually deny selling you the drugs, asshole bitch!

No comments: