WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! That was something he said!!!! Bloody Kelvin said that not seeing me or talking to me is something he can live without!! MOTHERFUCKER!! If he has realized it earlier isn't it a lot easier for the both of us?! WHY NOW???
I was just saying the truth that it was like he could die not playing DOTA with PCK just for a night, it was already hard for us to meet not to mention that to talk properly. Ya, we are not like normal couple who talk through phone for hours. Other than handphone is harmful to our health, I just don't think phone can convey what I really mean without seeing it and hearing it at the same time. It's just different. Now that I am leaving soon and won't be around for 3 weeks (ya, not a big deal, really) but I am trying to utilize the little time we really have for each other to the max. I am already trying to chat and play game or watch movie at the same time, this is a tough multi-tasking for me, having to pause the movie every now and then. But then someone can just leave the whole chat and go play DOTA without informing me.
I was happily talking away about my friend's boyfriend doing PhD in US and that she might go join him there in 1-2 years time and then that I wish that I could do the same as in going overseas and stay there. Just sharing my dream. I was just about to ask him when we are free we should really head to KL for a bit to visit my cousin brother during one weekend and stuff. But before I even finished the first topic, he was already silent. Crap!
Seriously why now!? I am something he can live without? Ok, maybe he meant it simpler that not seeing me is something he can live without. FINE!!! We have done so many things together, achieved so much and now only he said it? WTF!! Should have said it earlier right? KANASAI!
No comments:
Post a Comment