~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Sunday, June 21, 2009
primary school friends reunion
It has been 11 years, time flies. And yesterday was the first time I met them after all these years. Wow, people do change. Those bigger getting bigger, those naughty bullies getting "guai", those "lembik" have definitely become a bit better. Lol.. At first, I was terrified to go cos I hardly remembered or knew any of them but I gathered myself up and went. Phew~it was definitely a great night. We joked around, talked about old times especially who bullied who and stuffs like that. Yup, we did have bullies back in school, Rueben remembered Wilson banged his head with a brick, that was a new news for me, I didn't know that. Lol.. Seemed that everyone has a job and also a few girlfriends and boyfriends except me. Seen their girlfriends' pictures, surprised that they still kept it even though the girls of a FEW yearS broke their heart. I was asked why guys were always dumped and not the other way round? Erm..maybe they were bored with the same old way and wanted something fresh? Cos the girls had a new one right after breaking up. Lol..how would I know how to answer as I have never had a relationship before. Why didn't I have one? Cos I don't find I need one..lol.. and they started wondering if I were a lesbian. Perhaps, I am. Nah, just that I know what I want. The "yuen fen" is not here yet. Overall, the whole gathering thing went well, a few didn't turn up though such as Kelvin Ong, Keavie, Tirvin etc. Hope to have another gathering soon. Hopefully before I start working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why dun you consider one of your primary school friends?
p/s: you are definitely not a lesbian. Lesbians don't drool over Vivian Dawson like you did. Lol...
lol..thank you.. i know i am not a lesbian la..
Post a Comment