Saturday, June 27, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2

The movie is definitely a thumb-up!!! Another movie which I would want to watch a second time after Confessions of A Shopaholic. Transformers 2 did not let me down exactly like the first one 2 years back when I actually talked about the movie for a month till my friends got bored with me. I remembered I kept repeating "Optimus Prime and the robots are sooooo sexy..yummy". Lol.. Well, this tme, it's going to be the same! Damn! How can robots be sexy?!

The starting of the movie was already funny and COOL. I kinda laughed and whoa... the whole way through. First few minutes into the movie, a sexy slick silver AUDI was sliced into half by Autobot. Ouch! It started with Shanghai being attacked by Decepticons and the Autobots are there to save the world again. And this time, The Fallen is rising (how can a fallen rise again!?), one of the old Primes. Yup, Optimus Prime is the one and only decendant of the Primes where only a Prime can kill a Prime. At one part, Optimus Prime is killed by Megatron and Starscream, we all thought like "habesla... noone can save the Earth from The Fallen liao". But you know la, how this type of typical story goes. The good will live and the evil will perish. And in the end, The Fallen has indeed fallen AGAIN for the last time (I hope) but Megatron and Starscream are still alive and so I believe more Decepticons will come and there's going to be a 3!!! YAY!!! Btw, don't know why there are always more Decepticons sprouting and the Autobots are always the same amount.

This time, Mojo, the drug addict, appeared only for 1 minute, so unfair, right? I know.. and ironically, his scene was shot in a doggy style. You get what I mean? Lol.. Anyway, the starting of the movie gave me a headache, where the camera kept moving around and around. First, at Shanghai where this BIG, real HUGE (somehow it's not the biggest, there was one real GIGANTIC towards the end, very 'lun cun') Decepticon transforming and the camera was soooo near it and then kept moving around the robot, my eyes tried to take in all the details and it was just too much. The next headache scene was Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf hugging outside his house waiting for each other to say the MAGIC word first. Does it have to go round and round the two of them?! Made me soooo pening.

The whole movie is very scientific, while the robots are sooooo humanized, you can even see steel beard on Jetfire, one of the old former Decepticons, he even has a tongkat with him, made out of his body part, I believe. He commented Earth was a stupid name for a planet, should be called Planet Dirt instead. Lol.. The movie is really scientific and high-tech but then about 15 minutes before the end of the movie, there was a scene where Sam died and went to the robot heaven!? and met the other 6 old Primes. Lol.. It is sooo illogical, but the whole movie is soo illogical itself, so who cares? Anyway, I still LOVE the movie no matter how 'kua zang' it is. Lol..



p/s: Just checked! It's coming out in 2012!!! YAY again!!! But wait, isn't that year is the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar? Will I still be alive to watch it?! Sempat?!

No comments: