Most of the questions revolved around Pharmacy, e.g. why I chose Pharmacy, did I regret getting into UKM since it was my second choice, what was methadone counselling, dispensing right, would it cost the consumers more with dispensing right, what was my expected CGPA, what did I do for thesis, doctor vs pharmacist, did I play sports and he ended by asking a rhetoric question if I didn't mind being sent to any states including Sabah and Sarawak. I was about to get up since he was about to hand me my file as a cue, instead I sat back down firmly and said I didn't mind being sent to anywhere, I would accept it but then I would prefer to work in Peninsular Malaysia first and might just go there myself 4 years later and I repeated that I would prefer to work in Peninsular Malaysia first. You wouldn't believe his look when I actually planted my derriere firmly back to the chair and made my statement, I should describe there was a brief pause on the interviewer face and action as he put down my file back on the table and also an flicker of awe. Lol..that's a bit extravagant but really, should I say he was a bit shock that I was very firm?
For the first question asked, I actually told them a story..it started 5 years ago. When I was young, I had always dreamt of becoming a doctor but as I grew up, I found out that, doctor either worked in a clinic or hospital and the most, teaching. And 5 years ago, there were lots of new diseases evolving such as SARS, H5N1, JE with no cure and I told myself I wanted to help the people and create new drugs for the diseases and I went to do a little research and my friends told me what I needed to do was Pharmacology and by asking the pharmacists, I knew I could get into R&D through Pharmacy and so now here I am.
From here, you could say that I am quite confident with what I said, yes I am. One advice, show them your confidence even though you don't know what you are blabbering and speak loud and make yourself clear. This is the ticket through, a very strong one, I hope.
After the interview, I treated myself to Terminator Salvation. WOW! The movie was filled with ACTIONS, bam bam BAM, there was not a break in between longer than 5 minues. The movie made me jumped up from my seats a few times, jolted by the scenes. The scene where Marcus (Sam Worthington) skipped a few times on the river where he was thrown off the huge machine transporter reminded me of Wolverine in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Lol.. The movie was great but I was quite confused about the storyline-how can Kyle Reese, John Connor's dad, be younger than John Connor himself? I guess I have to watch back the first Terminator. There was a young Arnold in the movie as a T800 himself but a bad one, quite sarcastic. Lol..
In the movie both Sam and Christian looked a lot like each other, what with the crew cut hair and also the facial hair all over the face. They are both breathtaking. A movie worth watching especially in Pavilion with the sound system that almost blasted off my eardrums.
No comments:
Post a Comment