Sob~almost cried out just now. I went into the room with my heart threatening to break through my ribcage. I was the last one to get in. And I was kicked out at the second question!? WTF~ I thought only the West Malaysia is 4/5-covered by the rain forest and Peninsular Malaysia is 3/4 or 2/3 covered! Yiiii~ I want that moon chair..it looks tooo nice and it's limited...Sad~cos I was the last one to get in.. and I bet I was the oldest in the room with the rusted knowledge of mine, I challenged the questions with shaky fingers and I lost.
So, I guess most of you have no idea what I am talking about. It's a Merdeka event in Maple called 'Spot The Tunku'. I logged in rather late about 1.20pm and the event started at 1pm. And miraculously I got into the room as the final participant. In order to get into the room, one must answer the question posted by the Gamemaster(GM) at a certain spot. It was 'What's MY national anthem name?' There were so many spammers around spamming answers to mess our mind. Some even poisoned the place around the GM in order to hide the question or block players to get in. Well, I found the real Tunku and tried. I tried NEGARAKU, NEGARA-KU, negaraku, negara-ku, Negaraku, Negara-ku etc etc. I even googled. And when the GM announced there was only one spot left, I found the answer- Negara Ku. And I was IN!!!! There were 2 spots X(wrong) and O(right). First question-national flag has 14 horizontal stripes; 15 pointed-tip gold star and a crescent in a square blue box on the top left. X or O? The answer was X and I got it correct easily. And then the second question-4/5 of Peninsular Malaysia is covered by rain forest. X or O? So? X or O? Based only long-forgotten and buried knowledge at the back of my brain, I answered X! Cos I thought only West Malaysia was 4/5 covered and Peninsular Malaysia was 2/3 or 3/4 covered. And I was kicked out cos O was the right one. By the 2nd question, most of us were kicked out and only 2 left. And the event ended shortly after that. Sigh~this just shows that my brain is eroding and I should get my ass of this chair and start studying.
I was very very sad..cos it was sooo hard to get in and I happened to be the last one to get in. And who knew I screwed up at the 2nd question. Sob~ I complained to my guildmaster Ion and he said the GM probably failed his Geography and so he failed us too.. Uwuah~ I want that damn MOON CHAIR~
No comments:
Post a Comment