Wow~Finally 5 weeks over in OPD and next week I am going to CDR. The best part of all is I am going back home tonight for 4 days!! Yup, I applied a day-off for tomorrow!! Can't wait to see everyone!! After 2 months of being away from home and 1st time being so far..I actually can't wait to go home!! I guess the five-month effect is not gonna wear off so soon. Well, this time home, I hope I can drive to JB cos CDR is at another hospital at another side of the town. I just don't feel like driving other people's car to work. *cross my fingers*
I haven't been dispensing for long hours these few days. Good or bad? To be truthful, I am never a patient person. And trust me, I really would love to strangle the patients or slap them hard in the face or ask them to take over my job. I would be delighted to be the impatient patient and to be the one scolding the dispenser. LOL.. Today, a man approached my counter just when I started to warm the seat and started scolding me for making him wait. I was surprised and looked at his number. It was about 10+ numbers away. Looking at his body language, I thought he was going away and didn't want to get the medications. So, I was asking he wanted to leave and that he was just 10+ people away. And there he went all over complaining that he waited for 1 hour already (mind you, my machine showed only 25minutes so he waited only 15minutes at most, what an exaggeration!) and that he was there for ONE medicine only and it was us who called him to collect it in the first place. My face read the word B-L-U-R. I looked helplessly at Faris, hoping he would help me shoo him away. Well, he had his patients too. And so I tried my best to tell Mr. IMPATIENT that everyone waited for their turn. He started telling me that he came from far to just collect ONE medicine and he was not going to wait and he wanted to be served NOW. I was like HUH?! I started asking him where he came from and if he would like to collect it at his hometown. There, he told me the pharmacist yesterday informed him that the nearest KK or hospital to his home did not have his medicine. I was even more HUH?!!?! He started making a HUGE fuss drawing attentions and a police approached my counter. Ok, he was there to collect his medications not to nab me. He started telling the police about his problems. And then he turned to me and started saying that we had no system, didn't serve him, it was just ONE medication and he had to wait long and bla bla bla.. I couldn't tahan anymore, it made me look like a bad person and I had to go to the back and get his ONLY medication!! When he saw his medication, he changed so fast that I thought he either had bipolar or multiple identity disorder, he started saying thanks and there was no need to pack his medicine. What the heck!! Well, I took my own sweet time to pack it, to put them in a box and slowly mentioned the dose and frequency. When he went off, it was the police turn to scold me. I was asking what was the name of the patient, he went telling me he waited so long d and still haven't got his medications. The truth was he went to the wrong counter. Due to his kaypo-ness, he came to my counter instead of Faris'. And there he commented that he waited so long and I skipped his number. KANASAI!! Just because the patient before scolded me didn't mean that you could too!! ASSHOLE!! WHAT AN ASS OF A POLICE!! I am a human too!! Made me want to cry nia today.. I just plopped my ass onto the chair and soooo many problematic patients appeared at my counter. The worse was, those who were supposed to fill went MIA and I was left alone fending for myself. Well, it's all over for good though it's only temporary as I still have to return to OPD next year. Sigh~
Then, 2 days ago, a woman approached my counter complaining that the calcium lactate we gave her was problematic. She said that the bottle was faulty, she tried to open it till her fingers were bruising. Funny. She started saying that the company was tricking people and stuffs and she started asking for an exchange. Huh?! I told her that all the bottles were the same and it was from the same company and no matter how many bottles she exchanged it would still be the same. She insisted on changing. So, I took a bottle and twisted it. It was so easy to open. Just a twist and that was all. I was about to offer to open all six bottles and she started saying she was fine with that bottle then and still wanted to exchange for the remaining 5 bottles. I checked the bottles and noticed that one of them had a sticker that was not from our hospital. And I asked her to return to the hospital she took the calcium to change it and not here. She went up a few notch and said it was from our hospital and when I asked for the PS, she said she had forgotten it. Fine. But I was still not changing. Then, she started saying that the bottles were dirty and the medicine inside might be too. I said it was impossible and that it was clean inside as it was tightly sealed. She still insisted to exchange. I asked her to go to counter 2 to get them changed and not here as I had lots of patients waiting and she asked me not to push her to another counter. I got really impatient and wanted to ask hear to bug off and then Uncle K came. He talked to the woman and she ketp repeating the same thing and in the end Uncle K succumbed. When he was about to retrieve the 5 bottles, she was smart enough to stop him and order him to change them in front of her as he might give her back the same bottles later once he brought them to the back. It was sooo funny and I was surprised she was that smart. Uncle K did what she say and after she went off, he told me that she was psycho. LOL!!! No wonder!!! The ppk told me that a FRP gave her back the same bottles before after going to the back and now she had become smarter to ask for an exchange in front of her. LOL!! Well, it seemed that she was not that psycho after all..
This week was full of events, a lot of problematic and weird patients just loved to drop by my counter to give me a heck of a time! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment