Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i just want to complain

Sigh~I want to complain but I don't know where to start. Now, I am starting to feel the negative side of my job. Perhaps there will be more coming. I should brave myself to fight it. Human is really an unfathomable creature, I believe, the hardest to be understood of all living things on Earth. Seriously, I don't even understand myself sometimes. I realized that I really have to grow up, working world is really an adult world, not something for a kiddo like me. There, I have to care about what spills out of my mouth and also every little steps I take. It's not the patients who are taking its toll on me, it's the people around me cos the patients just take a few minutes of my time whereas the people around me stay most of my waking hour. I am a very impatient person, I must admit. And a real clear piece of paper to be read. Everything I dislike or like would be written 100% on my face. Seriously, if I continue to be like that, I would not survive long in this world. I must change. I must grow up. No matter how terrible the PMS is affecting my mood, I must control myself from lashing out and shooting out my arms (thought I can fantasize that, can't I?). Sometimes, I really can't understand how people can say one thing and the next second, do a totally opposite thing. Again, human is something we can't understand 100%. Well, my motto is don't do things to others that you don't like to be done to you. So, I just have to live on it, close one eye and persevere.

No comments: