I almost banged into a car while on my way back home. I was trying to cover the distance of one side of the road to the other side of the road (3 lanes) by cutting it diagonally at the speed of 80-90kmph and I didn't realize there was a car coming from behind.. a blind spot. He honked rather at the last minute and I swerved to the left. Phew~luckily there was no car. I had to laugh at that. It was thrilling but at the same time dangerous, I know.. Well, glad and thank god that I am safe. OmMaNiPehMehHom.. Really have to thank my mom for taking good care of the car and also thanks to the car for picking up so fast. LOL.. and my skill too.. Luckily, I didn't press the break or else I was sure I would have overturned.
A few days before New Year, FlyFm pagi crew had a session on the craziest and outrageous thing you have done for your loved one. I was tempted to call in and tell what I have done. LOL.. People called in and theirs were a bit boring and same old same old, eg., the guy flew to the other side of the world to be with his gf cos she was not used to the new surroundings or a guy was too overprotective with his gf that he controlled what she wore and stuffs. Well, I actually came all the way here for a reason(it was my priority compared to the other reasons)..all the way from North, leaving everything behind to chase over something uncertain. And I am a GIRL! Well..what can I say? I must blame it on my testosterone. There's a survey saying that if the level of testosterone is high in a person, the higher risk the person will take.
And guess what.. I have to work on New Year!! Yes, NO holiday for New Year in Johore. Stupid right.. I am so near to Singapore d, thinking that I could go countdown for both Christmas and New Year but what the heck, I had to work on New Year.. so bye bye to the countdowns.. and welcome 2010 with the sound of ambulance. LOL!!
Happy New Year~~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment