Surprisingly, there was no jam at all on Saturday and I reached Singapore earlier than the time allotted for traveling so I met with Wei Wei and we dropped by her house to dump my stuffs and then we headed out again to meet Huimin for lunch. At first we wanted to try the pastries at TWG Tea Salon&Boutique at Ion Orchard but tea doesn't start till 3pm so we just went to have some asian cuisine. Next we started our shopping at Somerset 313 where we met up with Neoh and then had our tea at the Blue Mountain. It was so so only..but I loved the Mudpie which I finished 80% of it! Thanks Neoh for treating me! Next stop was the 4-floor Forever21. Yup! You heard me right, FOUR floors!! The queue at the fitting rooms were damn long!! I didn't even bother to line up. We shopped till we have practically forgotten about the time. We kinda rushed to City Hall and had a quick dinner at Thai Express where I had a bowl of beef noodle..yummy..full of beef! And they two had the spiciest tomyam I had ever tried. The quick dinner was because we wanted to be at the New Asia Bar before 9pm for the happy hour. After 9pm, the cover charge would be SGD25/head. It was 72 floors above Swiss Hotel. And DAMN the view was MAGNIFICENT!! And we got a great seat which overlooked Orchard and wow look at that ION Orchard! Had a New Asia Classic Cocktail called Equinox Blue which was served in a slanted glass. The atmosphere there was great and cosy and did I just mention the MARVELOUS view?!
The next day was full of shopping too. First, we had KFC at Tiong Bahru Plaza,yup KFC cos they had this new combo that I couldn't resist. LOL!! After that I we had durian pancake. YUMMY!!! Will miss that!! Then, we checked out the phones I aimed and I still think that iPhone is the best choice except for its camera 3.12mp. Anyway, bought a skirt, pair of slacks and a formal white shirt from G2000 at only $72.9! Then, I bought some Japanese snacks, something like chocolate muffin but with yummy chocolate cream filling and a box of wine drops at $24.55. I actually bought the snacks without converting them back to RM. When I saw them, all I ever thought of was YUMMY AND LOOK AT THAT, THEY ARE CHEAP!! Next, I tried the Blueberry Cheesecake ice-cream at Marvelous Cream. My god..it was sinfully delicious! For dinner, we went to Alexandra Road to try Bak Kut Teh, claimed to be very nice and the best by Huimin. Well, it was ok, I still think Malaysia ones are the best. I didn't have Bak Kut Teh, I had a hotpot stew beef, not a bad one, my dad could make a better one though. LOL!!
Don't you just think this trip is fulfilling and satisfying?! With all the food and shopping. Walao.. I just hope I don't drop dead tomorrow for being too energetic and broke for overspending! But it was worth it!! I mean the fatigue. LOL..!!
2 comments:
so u made it once a mth...
this trip is like way so much better than the last...u noe wad i mean, like u get to spend...hahha...dn hv me and irene reminding u hw much u hv left tt time...hee...
happy to hear tt u did enjoy urself...nxt time, ur turn to bring me to those places =]
LOL! this month I made it there twice! I went there again today! and i spent again on a top from Forever21..haha..
i guess it's a break next month. it's balik rumah month..
Post a Comment