These few days have been unpleasant ones..Well, not all are unpleasant. Some were good such as movie days and some were bad such as people around me leaving. To them, it's for their own good, to me, it's too bad for me. First, Yuan Hui transferred back to Kluang, back to her family. That's a good news. Congratz to her. To me, I just lost a housemate (not a friend though) who always rejected my suggestion on where to have dinner and then turned back to me to ask me where to eat and then rejected my ideas again. It was quite fun suggesting lots of places but of course not fun being rejected all the time, at least better than getting the 'I don't know' answer. Dear, I don't think you would find someone who can stand her ideas being rejected by all 99% of the time, besides your hubby of course. Sigh~ I would miss touching your growing belly calling out to your daughter and having her kick back in response. She's a treasure, opening my eyes wide. Hope to see her grow up to be a gorgeous girl.
Second, Tian Siew was done with her 1-month attachment with HSA and she has gone back to her sad dull town of Segamat. Again, I lost another temporary fun housemate. She was always saying yes to wherever I suggest and it was fun to have her around.. She's a girl who knows how to have fun. Hope she comes to JB often and we can go SG again. LOL.. Having her who always said ok and Yuan Hui who always said no was entertaining. But now...sigh~
Third, I just received a very bad news from my mom. My eldest uncle passed away. Losing 2 uncles in a year is just not what I wish for my new year. Everyone is sad and I know my mom is the saddest of all. I feel so bad for not being able to be with her right now. I am sorry mom, stay strong and I love you. He fell down somewhere, admitted into the hospital and he just passed away this afternoon. All I could do was wishing that he passed away with no pain and in peace. I will always miss him, especially his kindness during CNY. I just regret that I didn't get to pay back his kindness before he passed away. I guess God just loves him more.
All the things that happened got me into thinking again. Life's really too short. That's why I never want to waste a minute or even a second of it. That's the reason I am who I am now. Rushing and suggesting and planning how to spend my time, how to have fun, how to enjoy life, how to do all the things I want to do before it's my time. Cos I always tell myself, I will never know what's going to happen next second. I might just get a heart attack and drop dead, this is no joke especially with the way I eat. I really miss those 5 months back at home, where mom took care of me so well, no junk food, no oily food, no fatty food, no fried food, no carbonated drinks, no unhealthy stuffs. My mom is the best. Sigh~and now the way I live just wasted her effort of making me healthy. I feel so sorry to my body. It makes me regret of not spending my time with my parents properly too during those 5 months. I am so sorry.
Sigh~I miss those time in KL with my housemates. It was sooo much fun that time. I miss the time when I always suggested where to eat and everyone just agreed to it, with just some comments or rejections sometimes but hardly 'I don't know'. I love it when I said 'let's go down to yum cha' or 'Old Town high tea, anyone?' or 'Steven's Corner, ok?' and the response I got was 'Ok, let's go!' and everyone went down together. I don't hate rejections or comments or other suggestions cos at least you suggest and there are other choices to choose. I just dislike the 'I don't know' answer and also indecisiveness. What do you want to eat for dinner? I don't know. Where do you want to go later? I don't know. What time to meet later? I don't know. Where do you want to meet later? I don't know. Who are you marrying? I don't know. Du lan or not? Such indecisiveness really makes me angry. It gives me insecurity. I don't know...call me paranoid, call me OCD, call me whatever you like. I am a person who likes to go by plans so that everything fits nicely, at the same time I am a person who loves spontaneity too. Not indecisiveness. Sigh~
There's something I dislike too. I am not who you think I am, though I give you the impression that I am one who cannot be trusted for I am loud and boisterous and monkey-like. If you want to share some secrets among yourselves and never thought of sharing with me for fear that I might spread it out to the public, please do so far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far away from me, far far far far far far far far away from my eyesight. I am a curious person and you can just say that I feed on curiosity. Just want to say that I hate it when people brush me away by saying it has been blown by the wind. I just found out the trend of how news spreads around and people always thought I was the culprit when I haven't even got to hear or breathe a word about it. Sigh~ I guess it's time to change my thinking and attitude to change others' impression about me. It's time to take things slow and check myself. No more crazy and shocking suggestions cos I am no more in KL. But then again..should I? Life's really too short to take things slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment