Wednesday, September 22, 2010

aih...

Fingers hovering over the keyboards, running my fingers across the keys, thinking about the title, been chaging from 'mooncake...' to ' i miss..' and in the end, I just settled with 'aih...'. Aihhhh.... I know it's not good to sigh but I just can't help it, even though I'm just sighing inwardly...aaaiihhhh... Today is the Mid-Autumn festival which is supposed to be celebrated with the loved ones, enjoying mooncakes and the round moon but no, I am alone. I miss the previous years' celebration. Back in KL, my housemates would celebrate together, we would hang the lanterns nicely at the balcony, off the lights and just enjoyed the night. Sometimes, my juniors would invite us over to their place for a small party, just to hang the lanterns and play some games. I remembered there was once, I joined the lantern parade just below my condo together with my friends. Everyone would go down to the open area in front of the temple to join in the crowd for free lanterns, mooncakes and shows. Last year was not bad either, I celebrated in Ipoh with my family who prayed and enjoyed mooncakes under the moonlight. Now...I am just all alone this year, me and the lappie.. I thought this year would be somewhat different...well, it is different..haih.........haih........

Airasia just announced that there will be flights from KL to Tokyo, Japan starting December this year. And the flight is just RM99 KL-Tokyo, booking period 23/9-31/10 to fly from 9/12-31/7. I was soooo excited about it. Well.. ok..I am always excited about all these cheap flights. Always.. Whenever I see these promotion, I don't know why, but I am always fueled with adrenaline to book a flight to go to the place I want to go. An unexplained urge. I'm always sooo worked up and want to plan a trip somewhere. But my enthusiasm is always down the drain, nothing is achieved in the end cos I don't have the courage to book a trip for myself. I always want to go with someone, at least 1 person with me, I don't like to go in a group, a group of 4 is all I can tolerate, but it isn't easy to get everyone together to go on a trip at the same time. I don't know why but I have lost the bravery in me. I used to travel here and there all by myself but now not anymore, perhaps, my mind has been tainted by the stories of the awful world outside. I am useless..Aaaaaiiihhh.....well, I guess I might as well forget about the Japan flights before I get agitated and drain my energy over nothing. Aaaaiiiihhhh....I guess I will just have to wait till my money grows so that I can afford the pricey tickets instead of wasting my energy now. Aaaaiiihhh....

Aaaaiiiihhh...there will be Bon Odori this Saturday and I thought...aaiiiihhh...suan ler ba...

My bad for wishing so much. But I thought if I wish hard enough, my dream would come true.

No comments: