~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, October 4, 2010
my heart shattered..
This time I really want to call them P-I-G, PIG!!!! They move like PIG!! Not to mention that they drive like a PIG too!! Urgh!!!! I banged my car!! That's what happened!!! Banged into a black Myvi driven by PIG!!! When others used to call them pig, I would say it was bad to call names. Now, I have to agree that the title suits time perfectly!! Ok, not all but just those I think they are pig, then they are.. When they sway so slowly in front of me, I never say a thing cos I respect them though sometimes I would be pissed off as they are blocking my way. Now, drive also want to drive so slow!!! The car that I crashed into, I believed she put it into Neutral to let the car glide down the slope. It was effing slow!!! I was just 50metres away from the junction and she still wanted to cross the road, if she was sure that she could cross, then she should have stepped on the accelerator hard. Her reason, she didn't see any car!! She must be f**king BLIND!! A BLIND PIG!! Already has 4 eyeS still BLIND!! zzz... How could she not see my car!? The distance between the junction I turned in and the crossroad was about 300metres away and she said she couldn't see my car?! WTF!!! That's total RUBBISH!!! It was such a long distance for her to see if there was a car or not..if I was just at the junction, then it might be true but I was just about 50metres away from the crossroad!!! Haih...All thanks to one PIG, I have lost confidence in my driving. She just 'murdered' a driving demon!! Haih..and what pissed me off the most was she described the whole map of that place totally WRONG!!!! She said she was coming out of a T-junction and was turning right! That's BULLS**T!! She was coming out of a one-way road and wanted to cross the street like a TORTOISE!! Even human on foot runs across the street la.... There was a WHITE line plus YELLOW lines on the road indicating for her to STOP at the junction and she still wanted to come out..she really BUTA lor.. haih...haih..haih... my baby just lost her V to a black Myvi... sad... my heart crushed together with your front bumper.. I'm going to miss you, baby..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment