Thursday, December 30, 2010

new year alone..

Hmmm...first time ever going through the end of the year alone. To me, this is a very big deal, to others is just another day. I've never gone through New Year alone, at least at home or in KL with housemates or friends but never ever alone. Well, this is the first time. Argh!! I just hate the thought of it!! I mean who spend New Year alone la?! OMFG!! Even though you say you are alone at home with the computer only, hello...at least you are at HOME!!! A place where you are familiar and not somewhere alien like Mersing where there's nothing, no fireworks, no countdown, not even a soul walking down your street. It just makes me feel like I am going through the next year alone. All alone, oh, it just sounds so pathetic. I want to go home... Mom, Dad, please come get me.. I don't want to be alone.. I want to go home... Or at least be at some place I am familiar with, or with someone I am familiar with..

*wipe my tears* I will be strong and brave through this. I've been here before. All I have to blame is my luck for choosing that fated little piece of paper or that my curiosity and playfulness to put Johore as my choice in the first place. All I can blame is myself... Kanasai... Eat shit la..

No comments: