Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day!!!

Happy V day!!! For those who are attached! For those who are single, Happy Single Awareness Day (S.A.D.)!! LOL!!! This is my first year celebrating Valentine's Day but too bad I have to work. So, nothing much was done but darling Bubble promised to have a post-celebration! So, we just missed out those valentine dinner package. Hohoho..after 24 years, at last I am no more celebrating S.A.D. Yoohoo!!! Thanks Darling!!!

Since the whole year we have been together, we didn't get to celebrate our first time of a lot of events together so Valentine's Day is not excluded either. Yup, we didn't celebrate much of Valentine's Day. Ya ya ya..at least we have a post-celebration, I know. Hmm..I thought we could celebrate at least something together on the day itself instead of postponing it. Well, thinking that we must save money for a lot of our future trips, we have agreed not to buy anything. But somehow, Darling is just smart enough to get me something to make me guilty. Not that I didn't have money to buy him anything but actually I don't know what to buy. Shirt? He's choosy. Perfume? He has one too many. Watch? He said too expensive and he couldn't even make up his mind what type he likes. LOL! I thought wanted to surprise him with a bouquet of flower sent to his workplace.. but damn expensive leh...RM100 for 3 sunflowers nia with extra Rm10 deliveries. Zzz..

Me? Buy me anything also I am happy de.. Hohoho... So in the end, he got me a bouquet of fake flower with 2 ferrero rocher in it, a card and also a necklace by Jiet Hui, made of Swarovski crystal. I wonder how much... haih.. I feel bad nya.... I will treat you to fancy fancy restaurant ya, darling!! Haha!!!

it's written hammie, not hornnie


Darling is just soooo sweet and romantic!! He put the flower and also the card on my laptop while I was bathing, and when I got out from the bathroom, I was just surprised!!! Hehe.. He hid it in the closet, he was not afraid that I would rummage through his wardrobe?? Since I just did that last week!? LOL!! Muacks!! I love you, darling!!! You are the best!

No comments: