Monday, March 7, 2011

l-o-v-e is in the air...

Now the hottest topic among my friends is marriage. Amazing!! It was the least hottest topic just 2 years back and now it was sprouting from everyone’s mouth ever so easily. “Hey, you know so and so is ROM-ing this weekend??” “Seriously?? So early?? I thought they just got together not long ago, say last year?” “Pregnant?” LOL!!! This is definitely the first thought that flashes through anyone’s mind when someone else is getting married less than a year or two. “Nah…their wedding is end of this year wor…” Ok, so it’s not PJK (Perut Jalan Ke Depan, quoted from Cheng Yuen). So, reason? Just L-O-V-E. Oh love is in the air~ Let’s just make it hotter and steamier before it dies down or else all that’s left is reliance and dependence. Now, that I am in a relationship, the most common question I get is “Eh, when is your turn?” This is where all the finger-pointing goes. LOL!!

Well, I do talk to Kelvin what I think about us, about our future, how I want to have my wedding and so on. I just love to discuss and pour out my fantasies and dreams without leash. Now that I realize, I have never once asked him how he wanted his marriage to be like, is it going to be me? Of course, now he said yes, but who knows what might happen in the next few months. He’s such a gentleman to entertain me and listen to my dreams. Everytime, there’s just this fear that I might be scaring him off with my plans that involve BIG money, though I think I do sometimes, well, with all these future, marriage, moolah talk, who wouldn’t, right? So, I will just assure him that they are just my fantasies, dreams and not necessary must be fulfilled. I just love to unleash my imagination once in a while, let the wild horse run wild, of course, the wild horse will be tired someday and just tames down, aite??

Seeing that my friend is getting married in Phuket in November which is another hottest topic of all, you going? Bought your tickets yet?? LOL!! I believe lots would love to go, I even know some have got their tickets ready. I have to say she chose the right time to marry, as we are all in the Government sector right now, it’s fairly easy to get holiday with so much holiday to take, isn’t it? But sad to say, as much I would have loved to go too, I have to think twice about it. Though I still have holiday, they just seem not enough to me. Not just the holiday matter, even the money doesn’t seem to be enough. Cos I will be flying every two months!! Yes, you read it right, every TWO months! This month Penang, April Tawau, July Bali, September Hong Kong, October Penang. November Phuket?? I doubt that. Haha..

It’s amazing that I am talking about all this now, which this thing was never my topic when I was still single. For a long time, I have doubted myself to be finding someone I really want to spend my whole life together cos of my attitude scaring people off and so on. All those failed pursue just halted me awhile when I entered work life, cos from there onwards, everything would be new and different, and we are all not getting younger, plus people around us are not the same anymore (no wonder my parents kept saying the best time to find someone was during Uni time), we are moving out of our comfort zone, so I just plled myself back and re-evaluated….. till Kelvin appeared in my life. Now, that I am with him, I can’t imagine myself to be with someone else as myself, and I can say now for sure that he’s THE ONE. Hehe.. *beam*

No comments: