Wednesday, March 9, 2011

emo..

Darling Bubble is sad and depressed about something but I don't know what. This makes me emo cos I don't know what's troubling him. Tried making him spill but he avoided my question. So, it was not because of me, at least a part of me was relieved. But it makes him unhappy and troubling him leh.. even though I couldn't help, just like he told me, at least I could be a listener, if not I could at least give some noob advice or stupid comments that might make your day. Haih.. I have tried to reason with him but to no avail.... Hmmm... Am I not helpful? Maybe at least tell me what's bothering and depressing him, not the whole story, I don't mind if he wants to leave something out, but at least an idea of it, to ease me? Ok, I admit I am kaypo and it makes me feel like I feast on people's distress and unhappiness. Oh, I really want to know but I don't want to push so hard. I want to ease your baggage. I want to share your sadness with you. Everything about you is important to me, everything that makes you sad, happy and neutral is important to me cos I want to be a part of your life and share your sadness, if I could I would love to lift your sadness from you. I wish I am there for you, darling. It just makes me sad to see you sad. I keep telling myself, I shouldn't ask you anymore if you don't want to tell, but I just can't help myself, I am sorry. Everytime I thought of my failure of making you speak your mind, I ask myself what's the point of knowing? If you have already said I couldn't be of any help, so why do I still want to know? What's the point of knowing? Will I be any happier if I know what's bothering you? I kept asking myself over and over again, just to settle and calm my heart. Everything will be fine, just as you say so. Well, darling, just to let you know that I am here ready to be the sponge when you are ready to use me. Cheer up soon!!

No comments: