Yes, I am very very very ultra super kiasu. I don't deny and I openly admit it. Everyone knows it so you don't have to emphasize it. I am not pretending to be clever, cos I am not. Mind you, I am the LOWEST scorer among the Chinese in my course. All I know comes from experience and what I read up on the spot. I am just stating what I know and I have a lot of resources to back up what I say cos this is the way we are trained at UKM. I don't say what I am not sure and I don't like guessing. I don't blab things out and crap unreasonable information. At least I know how to use the NET to look for information before I turn to someone else.
Have I never backed everything I say? Have I not checked things up everytime you say something weird and I wanted to proof what I say is right? You keeping quiet doesn't make me feel that I am smarter, just makes me think that you didn't learn anything at all when you were a PRP at HUKM and also a student from an Apex Uni. I don't talk to the doctor LSLY, I always ALWAYS call the doctor only when I have my FACTS and PROOFS and GUIDELINES ready. I'm only talking lansi in front of you. I NEVER EVER simply ask back the doctor what he thinks have the best efficacy cos it's our job to know and find all the drug information need, if not what's the point are we called the DRUG EXPERT?! I never simply tell the doctor what I am not sure about. And of course I sometimes say it's the practice here cos it will even strengthen what I comment cos the treatment has been done among our populations. And they are all based on experience.
And no, your online banking account is not related to my ass, cos your banking account is not even worthy of my ass, at least I work hard to get this sexy ass, while you may still need your dad to feed you, brat. And for goodness' sake, you are from Selangor, a very developed area in our third world country and you don't even know that your bank or every single bank in the world has ONLINE BANKING nowadays. If not, I don't think there would such things as online shopping. If you don't like my comments that you are a mountain turtle, please don't ask me how to check my salary in the first place, brat! Cos I use my ONLINE BANKING to transfer money to my parents, while yours might be giving you cash manually. And since you don't have ONLINE BANKING, so I bet you never even used ONLINE BANKING to pay your bills before, I think you still need your dad to pay your bills, eh, brat?! Unless you have soooooooooo many leaves left to waste to go to the Maxis centre to pay your bills manually eh.
Seriously, you have a bad temper, if not, you wouldn't be keeping all this bottled up and complaining to your friend after so many hours, right? And yes, of course I am here, even though I am not Ooi. So I guess you need to copy each and every one of the messages and send it to your friend, Ooi so that she/he and everyone else can be updated about my bossiness and lansi-ness.
By the way, I might seem Lansi but then I won't call this Lansi. I just take pride in what I know and my experience and practise them. Haven't you heard that if you survive the one year in HSA, you can survive anywhere in Malaysia?
No comments:
Post a Comment