Came back from a talk about the UOD setting and there's a need of a permanent PPF at the back at IPD. I have brought this up a few times as the every-month-rotation is not doing any good for the PPF and also they are not efficient and always make mistakes. I brought this a few times to attention and the stupid reasons they gave me were that they would not be familiar with the drugs arrangement when they oncall and they disliked staying too long either in IPD or OPD cos to them IPD was like a pit-stop after 3 months of stress in OPD. ASS!! I am the head of the department! Why aren't they listening to my orders!? Grr...
My boss always said ya ya should put a permanent PPF at IPD and when I said I wanted Mar, a very efficient PPF, she would say no and said to give me Tik or Ruzaita. Hello?! There are 2 cream PPF, why can't she just give me one and then be settled with one? Why can't everyone be fair to me?! There are a total of 4 PPF in OPD and they could always counter-check each other no matter how terrible they are and now with an extra pharmacist there, I don't see any problems with OPD at all. Meanwhile, there's only 1 PPF at IPD with me. No one will counter-check if either of us on leave right? Seriously to everyone, IPD is like soooo free and nothing to do and it's a total heaven. Therefore, it's neglected. URGH!! And even the new pharmacist wants to put a leg in and said no to me getting the good PPF. GET LOST! You have no right to speak your mind! URGH URGH!!
The current PPF at IPD is lazy, stupid and slow. Errors everywhere.. She wouldn't even care about the labels on the shelves dropping or not. If you see it drop, then just stick it back ler..is it soooo difficult for you who's only 2 months pregnant? Oh GET A LIFE!!
I am trying to optimize my service in IPD in my hospital, but noone seems to care. I am trying hard to close one eye and tell myself that I am going to leave soon.... tahan tahan.. But when is 'soon'?
No comments:
Post a Comment