Haih.. yesterday could be said the darkest day of this year. First thing in the morning, as usual, my PPF would piss me off. I wrote to give 5 ampoules of Inj Metoclopramide, she gave 2 ampoules, 9 ampoules of Inj Ranitidine, she gave 15 ampoules. Damn pissed off. I have repeated a lot of times that ALL injections are to be given 3 days supply for new prescription and she thought only applicable to antibiotic. Damn dulan lor.. she has worked for more than 10 years and still she makes mistakes.
In the morning, I was browsing through AirAsia due to the so-called AA fever, just to fantasize about the places I could have gone. Bangkok, Phuket have cheap flights and so I asked Cheng Yuen to go with me since Kelvin was not interested. By the time, she checked it near lunch, it was quite hard to barge in and then when we all succeeded, no more cheap flights liao. Then mom called to ask me book for 8 people to Sabah September next year. Haih.. she loves big group and I dislike big group. HK trip was a lesson, it was not easy to handle 10 ppl for a backpacking with lots of walking trip. The details for the 8 people were not even complete by 5pm and my cousin sister told me she would give me the IC today because she wanted to add one more friend to go. And the tickets were selling fast. At 7pm, I didn't wait for her and I booked for 8 first to go on the 2nd week of Sept. I was already at the last step to pay and when I tried to pay, an error occurred. Ugh!! It was already so hard to get in and now this. I gave up!
I went to clean myself and when I was ready to barge in again, my connection died on me. Something about it could not connect to my remote pc and the port was closed. I was sooo frustrated, tried a lot of troubleshooters and even googled for solution with my iPhone but to no avail. By 10pm, I called the Celcom careline and the girl taught me to switch my network connection between 2G and 3G from time to time. It was freaking slow yesterday, even a snail could win. Lucky that GWKPQ was cancelled.
Later I was quite frustrated also when I couldn't find the black piece of thing to stick up my fringe cos I needed to clean my face. Looked everywhere but it was hidden in my blanket, stuck to it, found it by 3am.
Once my connection recovered, I logged in Maple and guessed what! I was demoted to a normal member in my guild!! WTF~!! Ok la, not that I am very active but still I am one of the few who stay the longest in the guild, though I didn't contribute much other than bossing here and there and chatting about the weather. Haih.. I was a bit letdown seriously. But I understand why Ion did that. All thanks to a char called San. He was demoted due to his attitude for abusing his power and he complained that some Jr (aka me) was not active also. So, Ion demoted everyone and now helping me to get back to my rank little by little to shut San's mouth.
And the ULTIMATE black dot of the day was I woke up to a car with the regustration number stolen. I was shocked! I thought it was not my car but everything inside indicated it was including the gash on the windscreen. I was about to be late for work, if I even spent an extra minute crouching checking the ground for my lost number plates. So after confirming that both front and back car plate were no longer in sight, I just sped all the work, trembling inside I have to admit, but no matter what, I could not show my fear. People must have stared at my car and wondered if mine was a stolen car. LOL!! Unfortunately, Azizah and Gan were off today but lucky me that the MA Koh just got off work and he was willing to accompany me to the police station. Oh, the process was tedious, the officers kinda took her own sweet time to jot down every single thing. The computer was not working so in the end the report I got was handwritten. The officers said there was never any report on stolen registration number it was the first and asked if I suspected any foul play. OF COURSE I DID!! Me being so strict at work, I could easily bring up a few people who hate me to the max. I just shut up of course. Even the guy who made my new number plate said it was weird and he had never heard anyone's number plate being stolen before, if people were to do crime, they could just make a new number plate why bother to steal one? I jokingly said they might stole a new Myvi from the Perodua centre in front of my house and put my plate number on it. Haih,. I really hope that it was just a prank and not to use my car registration number to do crime. Maybe it just caught their eyes cos the number was a Perak plate. AFT 7318. What I fear is that, they might have targeted me and stealing a plate number might just be a warning, next they might break into my house and do something to me, I fear for my safety. Now that I thought I could come to trust the little town Mersing but this thing happened, I can't wait to get out of there. It just killed my mood to work there.




No comments:
Post a Comment