Wednesday, October 12, 2011

oh..i'm sooooo frustrated!!! ultra dulan now

What happened today just raised my goosebumps for its resemblance to the incident 3 weeks ago, the fateful day when my car plates went missing. Today, the first incident that pissed me off was my PPF who didn't want to supply Inj Midazolam to the A&E floorstock in the evening. I was like what the fuck! It has been your job since god knows how long, to supply the stocks, be it DDA or normal drugs all the way to Group C drugs, during off-office hour aka ONCALL!! Don't give lame excuses that you are not supposed to touch the DDA and asked the MA to call me to go to the hospital to supply to them. It's your job and I don't even get paid doing ONCALL, but YOU ARE! So just fucking shut up and do your job like you used to before I came to be your boss-from-hell!

Then, my friend gave me a good news that we, FRPs, are allowed to apply for 1+1 too! And we can actually leave the government now after we complete 1 year FRP. BUT it's only applicable to those FRPs registered in 2011 and non-JPA-scholars! FUCK!! I was registered in 2010. She totally crushed my hope after lifting it to the height of KLCC. Urgh!! Being someone who comes out later compared to the other elites, my job opportunities will be very very low by the time I completed my 3 years compulsory service as the outside world will be congested with them. Who am I to fight with them? My results suck BIG time, my knowledge is near to nil, my experience? Don't mention it. I know nothing practically, aside from ordering my PPF to work their ass off. Haih.. not to mention that my dream to own a house before settling down will be even more far-fetched by then. If I could go to Singapore earlier or any other more lucrative resources, I would be a step nearer to my dream-own a house, live in a better and comfortable home and offer a place for my parents to crash, if they want to visit me or Singapore. What a dream-crasher. Just that 'FRP yang didaftarkan pada tahun 2011' diminished half of my hope.

So, I thought I could maple a bit to release my pent-up anger and frustration. But the connection just disappointed me BIG TIME! I was papu-ing and there was only 5% more of its Hp left and I could have finished it in 1 minute but the connection was down to 0.00 kbps and I disconnected. WHOA! Should have seen my anger and frustration eating me inside out, almost-wanted-to-flip-the-table kind of feeling. I just needed 15% to level but the connection just didn't allow me. Geram!!!!

STRESSED!!!!!

Urgh!! I just hope that nothing happens to me or my car tomorrow.

I'd better chant more of Amitabha before I sleep. I don't want to sleep angry and frustrated.

hiyeak!!!

*Namo Amitabha Namo Kun Sei Yum Poh Sat Om Mani Pehn Meh Hom*

No comments: