1. Sakura in Japan- April
2. Hokkaido - December
3. Korea- October
4. Taiwan - Oct 2015
5. UK
6. Maldives - honeymoon
7. Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Canada
10. Iceland aurora
This is my bucket list. I think I'm sick. Down with lust of wanting to go everywhere. Whenever I look at pictures of these places I feel the urge. The urge that makes me wanna go everywhere like RIGHT NOW. And there's only ONE reason that halts the urge- MONEY. I am making the list to remind me of my aims so that I don't forget the reason I work hard. My target is to earn enough till I don't have to wait for promotion tickets in order to fly. I can fly anytime any class I like.
4 comments:
you must be very rich to do that. good luck for you.
i can't dream high. T.T
not even own my own house or car. sigh.
Now you invest in your kids. Later on they can pay for your trips.
Lol. nowadays we cannot rely on our kids. you see, my mum pay for my trips expenses, not the other way round. and i rely on her to pay more and more upcoming trips. haha. Kids, unreliable.
True. Trips with my mom were half-paid by her. Haha.. That's why there's no need to bring another child to this world
Post a Comment