After the movie we shopped around. I got a Majolica Majorca mascara, Maybeline Unstoppable eyeliner and a scarf. Then, we hunted for a bangle to match Hsiu Ling's dress. And this idiotic incident happened in a shop called ENVEE (stupid name, trying to make ENVY sound classier, sorry it does not, it sounds stupid and as the name sounds, it's a SINFUL shop!), right next to BONITA on the 5th floor of PAVILION. I was just turning around to face Hsiu Ling and something dropped to the ground, all thanks to my BIG bag. Looking down, it was the most hideous bangle I have ever seen. Yup, all the bangles in the shop are hideous and UGLY to the max (the clothes too, copycats!!!)!!!! It was silver, very fake dull silver coating with some fake aluminium foil coating stones on it. And all the stones came off the bangle with just a drop. What a fragile UGLY dull silver bangle! And the salesgirl, called AMY (a FAKE Malay with heavily painted face, trying to look like a FAKE Caucasian but FAIL MISERABLY with the worst English+Malay language ever landed on my ears) demanded me to pay the piece! It was outrageously RM39!!! I was furious, of course! And refused to pay. She walked off to consult her supervisor and it took her ages, we were tempted to walk away. But thanks to my civility and kind heart, I waited for her to come back pathetically asking me to pay for it or else her salary would be deducted. WTF! I don't give a damn for your salary! I just didn't find that piece worth Rm39. So, I argued even if it was in its previous state and someone UNFORTUNATELY bought it and accidentally knocked or grazed the wall, it would still break. It was so fragile but sold at such ridiculously high price. She then came up with a few other shops name that I have never heard of and said if I were to break the goods, I would have to pay full price. I asked for her supervisor, who didn't turn up just now and then she came when the first faker went to see her for the second time. And now, there were two fakers! Another Malay with heavily painted skin and dry long unkempt hair with the worst command of English, pathetically made loud scraping noise (I have a louder voice, too bad) by pushing the small platform on the floor looking for the missing aliminium stone. Then, she went off by saying that if I didn't pay, the salesgirl would have to with her salary. It was unfair. It was a cheap UGLY bangle with easily detached stones which could easily be glued back with just UHU. The whole thing was just pathetic and the faker as well. I gave in and paid just to help the faker save her low salary. Stupid me ha.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ENVEE, THE GOODS WON'T MAKE PEOPLE ENVY YOU BUT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AN UNFORGIVABLE SINNER JUST BY SHOPPING IN THAT SHOP.
ENVEE
Lot 5.18, Level 5
Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur
No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
Tel: 603-21417951
Lot 5.18, Level 5
Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur
No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
Tel: 603-21417951
No comments:
Post a Comment