be a bad girl
(done that)
be a good girl
(yeah faked it)
lose the love cuddle around the upper arms
(still there)
lose the fat at my hip
(still there)
love my ass more and stop hiding it
(all the time)
make myself prettier
(always)
swim more
(lesser)
get fitter
(always have been)
reduce cholesterol...no statins
(it miraculously dropped by itself)
reduce caffeine
(gimme more)
less sedentariness
(i'm still here)
smile more
(erm...)
be optimistic
(law of attraction)
open my heart and my mind
(i am closed)
complain less
(i am still here)
less contempt
(same as the above)
give more take less
(the other way round)
think more talk less
(same as the above)
more action than talking
(ditto)
observe and contemplate
(done that)
listen and accept
(NEVER)
travel more
(i am broke)
save more (whatever that can be saved)
(ar...)
be healthier
(cholesterol is down, so i am healthy)
read more
(something I regret for not keeping)
dream and grasp
(i am lost in my dream)
love more (especially myself)
(doing that)
trust and not suspect
(not doing that)
GET A LIFE!!
(oh...I am doing this!!!)
Erm...seems that I can't keep them.. Lol..
(done that)
be a good girl
(yeah faked it)
lose the love cuddle around the upper arms
(still there)
lose the fat at my hip
(still there)
love my ass more and stop hiding it
(all the time)
make myself prettier
(always)
swim more
(lesser)
get fitter
(always have been)
reduce cholesterol...no statins
(it miraculously dropped by itself)
reduce caffeine
(gimme more)
less sedentariness
(i'm still here)
smile more
(erm...)
be optimistic
(law of attraction)
open my heart and my mind
(i am closed)
complain less
(i am still here)
less contempt
(same as the above)
give more take less
(the other way round)
think more talk less
(same as the above)
more action than talking
(ditto)
observe and contemplate
(done that)
listen and accept
(NEVER)
travel more
(i am broke)
save more (whatever that can be saved)
(ar...)
be healthier
(cholesterol is down, so i am healthy)
read more
(something I regret for not keeping)
dream and grasp
(i am lost in my dream)
love more (especially myself)
(doing that)
trust and not suspect
(not doing that)
GET A LIFE!!
(oh...I am doing this!!!)
Erm...seems that I can't keep them.. Lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment