~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Thursday, March 19, 2009
the fritzl's case
I don't know who my God is but I still want to say this, OH MY GOD!!!! This is just not enough for Fritzl. A life sentence?! That's too little!! BUTA BUTA!! I'm totally disgusted even to write his name here....CONTAMINATION!! What he did was a total humiliation to the human race! He's worse than animal, monster etc. Even worse than a pile of shit. Goodness, just because he pleaded guilty, they gave him a life sentence!? He didn't even admit the rape, the murder before the 11 hours of videotaped testimony from his daughter! A bloody MONSTER he is. He fathered 7 children with his daughter with 1 died because he refused to let them seek help. I remember he threatened to kill them with poisonous gas if they tried to flee the underground windowless cell. His wife was blind as the cell was just below their house and she even helped to raise 3 of the 7 children her daughter gave birth to believing every word her husband said about them being abandoned. When Josef Fritzl told his wife that their daughter ran away when she was 18, she believed and her daughter was just beneath her dirty smelly feet. Stupid woman. I can't even imagine how the public can see this man as a good person as read from the paper. The other 3 living children had never seen sunlight before till 11 months ago. All 6's age ranged from 6 to 20. I really pity them. He even raped his daughter in front of the kids. He is INSANE!! A life sentence is really too light. He should be tortured to death..just like the one I described in ewww...not enough. Is there no more justice in this world?! Life sentence does not solve anything leave alone lessening the pain he inflicted on his daughter, I haven't even mentioned everyone involved yet. If just by pleading guilty, one will get off the hook, every criminal and raper will kill and rape and then pleads guilty, they won't have to die, just a life sentence where you get free stay and food and then even get a degree or master or phD in the jail, NICE..you have a whole life fully paid to study. He has ruined everyone's life especially his daughter. Bloody!! We, women, are not born to be treated like a sex slave or a pile of shit! We have life with a beating heart and dignity and we are human just like every single living thing. We have the same right as everyone does. Why must this happen only to women? We are not the weaker sex nor do men. We are just the endangered sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment