Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i am a rescuer now!

Lol! Not literally. But I can perform CPR now. I am valid to do that! I just passed the assessment better than I thought and for someone like me, it's well done! It was a last-minute study from 12-2am last night and I only managed to paediatric BLS, kinda half of the manual only. And I barely flipped through the infant BLS, Heimlich manouvre and those with long long long sentences at the back. Surprisingly, they stuck to my mind and it was a miracle that I could kinda memorize 3/4 of the book in just one glance (Have I got Kyle's power??). Then I attended the course for half a day and the assessment in the afternoon. I fooled around throughout the course. It was fun where we got to play around with the dummies and learn different kind of techniques. Perhaps, I am good in practical instead of memorizing the notes. It surprised me too cos I spent rather a short time on the theory and I could do better than I thought. Why can't I do the same thing to my notes? Studying a day before and then sit for the paper. Lol..

No comments: