Monday, March 2, 2009

JCo!!

At last I had JCo after ages for not having one ( errmm...I think the last time was in Jan. Lolz). Went out yesterday, wanting to watch Looking For A Star but too bad, I forgot to buy ticket and ended up window-shopping with TS. I demanded to have JCo for hi-tea and ta-da we were there lining up in the no-so-long queue till after us. Lolz..Lucky lucky. There was a new package called the JPOPs-baby donuts, small bites, big tastes. There were 24 minis 12 flavours, RM18 which I thought I heard RM80 (either my ears needed clearing or the attendant needed to stop biting his tongue). Lovely with iced latte, yummy..

the packaging is sooo inviting

the content is even more inviting *drools*..they were all sooo mini

slowly we savoured..lil by lil..

30 minutes later...

and roughly 45 minutes later..

Advice: to avoid fighting and to try all the flavours, just share it with ONE person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me craving la~~~
i am drooping now....

zephyrcj said...

eleh...you also always eat good stuff ler..

zephyrcj said...

eh how you know i have blogspot one ar?

Anonymous said...

i m so hungry now

zephyrcj said...

lol..pergi makan.. you live sooo near