Been slacking off since 12pm right after viva. Watched My Best Friend's Girl and still watching Madagascar 2. Well, it's after VIVA! So, I think I deserve a break! No, I DO deserve a BREAK! With all the sleepless nights (2 nights), the sour-face Marhanis and all the questions bombarded like atom bombs...well, I guess I do deserve a break. Ok, enough! Fine, I am lazy and a pig. Well, there is a research saying that working more than 55 hours a week can cause dementia and since I have been using my brain 8-1am daily, that's the more I should rest!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7909464.stm
We all should mogok to our lecturers for working us all like a bull. I do not want to risk my brain cells. If this continues, I believe the lost is the country..for losing us, the valuable pharmacists. Err..maybe not me, but definitely the others! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment