Wednesday, February 4, 2009

oh..the stresss

I should not blame anyone except myself. Thanks to me for being playful and dilly-dallying. Sigh..I am talking about the correction for my thesis writing. I got the draft back on Saturday and then I just started working on it on Monday when the dateline given was today afternoon. Well, I was really stressed about it for 2 full days. With the late night sleep (or early, as early as 4-5am) and then waking up early for clinical, my body went haywire, my period stopped after the first two days and my head felt like bursting or was there something crawling in the upper back right brain? For two days I had been popping in analgesic like it was some sweets. It looked like Naproxen but YC said it was not. I just hope that I am not ODed. Lol.. I just popped 3 or 4 only in two days, so it should be ok. What I worry most is my period. This is the first time the period stopped coming on the 3rd day. I just feel so weird. So, it's true that stress affects period. And I am worried about the blood left in the uterus not being able to come out. But after passing up the correction today, I feel a lot better and relieved and voila! my period came back. Lol.. I have been so blur for the whole day and my sleep was all scattered with a few hours here and a few minutes there. A total of 5 hours. Hope that I can get my life back into a piece and no more jeorpadizing my health!

No comments: