Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i just want to say something

I just changed my wallpaper to Princess Serenity aka Sailormoon and Prince Endymion aka Tuxedo Mask. I so love it. I love her long flowy hair sooo much. I, once, wanted to keep as long to have odangos like her. But I never have the patience. Plus wouldn't I be too old for that type of style? Mom used to make me cut my hair every two months, the max, with the reason that students should not have long hair and so I only got keep it now. Sadly, the longest I had was last year till I couldn't stand the split ends, I had it all cropped, drastically. Never gave it a chance to explain. Oh..you never know how much I regret it now.. I had bad hair months, I was in one of my ugliest time. Lol.. now, I just have to wait patiently for my good hair time to come back to me. But somehow, my hair does not seem to grow...Uhuhuhu...

Another reason I love Princess Serenity is that I dream to have someone like Prince Endymion, just like her. He's good, kind, PROTECTIVE, lovely, romantic, GOOD-LOOKING, LOYAL etc. everything a girl wants in her guy. Am I not right?

I love Rei Hino too, aka SailorMars for her long dark hair (mine is just like hers), strong fire power and elegant demeanor. But there's a thing about her, she likes older and mature guy, not grandpa or uncle, perhaps 30+? Well, indeed older mature man is attractive for they understand what girls like her need or in another word, how to treat a girl like a lady and also they are financially stable. It's a MAN after all. Lol.. I am not ready for an older man yet but they do tempt me to ogle. Now, I just wish for Ami Mizuno aka SailorMercury's brain with the IQ of 300.

Oh well, what am I crapping here? I should hit the sack and dream myself as Princess Serenity in the arm of Prince Endymion. I believe I will find him one day. Maybe it's LeeHom..lol.. >.<

No comments: