Monday, February 16, 2009

acknowlegdement

I want to thank Sam for letting me finish his printer ink, Eng Wee for checking my writing and at the same time praising my good command of BM as well as accompanying me till the wee hours of the morning, Julie for printing coloured pictures for me and also JW for caring for my thesis. Lol.. there are just so many people I want to thank. Thanks also to Cheng Yuen for fetching me to SP and Yee Chiun for passing up late with me. Lol..

Till now, I have been awake for 26 hours, not a wink. Been awake since 10am yesterday to repair my thesis writing till 7pm and then started printing from 9pm till 9am this morning. God..broke my own record of playing Maple since 9pm-8am. Lol..

Well, at last..I am done with it. Been there, done that! Cheers!! And now I am very very dizzy and blur. Might just keel over anytime. Kidding. Though I am tired and can hardly lift my eyelids, I am still very active. Impossible for normal people but never for me. Lol..

I have lucutkan the title of BFF for thesis, thinking that I, at last, can take a breather but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *wailing* another BFF has been promoted, it's the NOTES!! I have 2 papers impending on Wednesday and Thursday which both I have never read nor paid attention to in class. My bad. Maybe I will catch a wink now and then another 24-hour of winkless night..hmmm...but I don't want to jeopardize my liver..so maybe not...

2 comments:

yH said...

congratulation~ after tis thurs, u're free~

zephyrcj said...

lol..i wish..my mom's coming..so i should be only half-free.. duno where to bring her to..lol