Damn!! I am clean, tidy and neat (ok, it's redundant) but why are all the dirty stuffs happening on me? The WORMS and now the COCKROACH!!!! I didn't hurt them, but why they just love to stick to me!?! F.U.C.K. OFF!!! This morning around 6am, I was deep in my hot and warm (literally) slumber, I suddenly felt something touching my inner thigh, not touching, more like crawly feel. I woke up in the dark and swept it off. And guess what!? It was a damn cockroach!!! I jumped up and onned the light, it was there alright and then it hid underneath YC's bed. I was too scared to do anything so I sat down on my bed (pulled away) and watched for the cockroach while waiting for the sun to be up, waiting for TS to do the job. Luckily, at 6.30am, Pei Pei woke up and wanted to help me shoo it off. I said NO!! We MUST kill it or else it will come back again and who knows where it will crawl on this time. Nobody did anything till 7am, Peik Yen came to my rescue and killed it but I had to clear the carcass myself. EWWWWwwww...It was soooo disgusting. Just by looking at the legs with those spikes..YICKs!!! And now, thanks to the dirty kitchen, I have a new phobia, my thigh is all itchy and red (cos of scratching). Seriously.... I swear I will never take any room which is near the toilet or kitchen ANYMORE!!!! And also, I will kill all the cockroaches in the world including human who looks like it!!!! DAMN YOU, COCKROACH and GO TO HELL!!
2 comments:
funny leh..
human who look like cockroach..
tak boleh tahan..
u want sheildtox?
if shildtox can't kill it, it will develop immunity towards it..also no use..must kill it with newspaper
geli lo
Post a Comment