Tuesday, February 10, 2009

can't wait for this friday to come..

I just got back my draft and I haven't looked at it yet. Don't dare, never have the courage to. Oh, give me some... It was flipped through and had a rough look, it was filled with blue ink here and there saying correction, practically on every page. OMG!!!! And the dateline is this Friday. I know I should start correcting now but I just do not have the courage to. Sigh...gimme some time to recover, 8pm perhaps? Well, I know I should not whine, complain or anything. Prof Jamia is a very very very great and responsible supervisor, the best one can ask for so far. She was very thorough and taught me a lot of things, thus the pressure I put on myself to thrive. Sigh.. I should be grateful that she was so thorough and put herself in the examiners' shoes when she checked my draft. I am. I am just lazy. So, I guess I will just have to abuse some drugs for these few days. Just fantasizing about Friday perks me up..hehe.. Gambate CJ!

No comments: