corntoz pillow fight
Yup I went to the Corntoz Pillow Fight (CPF) at the Curve. At first, I thought we were going to be late. Well, I was the one leaving home late, thanks to the rain and suspected diarrhoea. At last, we were there in time, a bit late but phew~the CPF police took some time to split us up into 2 teams-blue and white. I was wearing blue top, white short and I was in BLUE! BLUE RULEZZZ!! Then, we were brought to Cineleisure for the WAR!!!! We, the BLUE, were arranged to ambush the WHITE. But when it came to the real war, we didn't even know who was who and we just HIT!!! I only watched out for cute guys and just HIT them. Lol.. Kidding, I kinda hit everyone including a camera, almost. It was a mess and blind hits. Some were langgar lari, some were REVENGE. Some used bolsters, some used pillows and some used small pillows (those for hugging). It was a real WAR. There was this huge tall guy, didn't get to really see who he was (will know why later), came to attack me with his two smelly pillows. I think he knew his pillows were smelly cos he practically smacked both to my temples and held there while I tried to get away and he was just right at my tail. Eewww....I tried to hit back but to no avail. I even tried to scream for help. Lol.. He stuck to me for two rounds. The first was BLUE vs WHITE (we didn't care also) and the second was FREE WAR. My GOD!! Smelly~! The first blow I received was right on top my head, it was painful and a bit pitam. The guy was sorry about it.. Lol.. The third blow was the same too and harder. I kinda swung at every direction till my pillow tore. We ended up shaking hands in sweat. Nice game and a good way to unwind. The whole game took about 15 minutes and it was definitely a great way to exercise, I sweat like a horse. Lol..But after that I restored my energy by double. Another great 'chaos' done!
Watching the video uploaded on the RA site, I have to laugh. All the time ass facing the video and at the same time jumping around like a monkey, I really looked rough. Lol.. I remembered there was this big size foreigner who kept chasing his friend (and people kinda moved out of their way and some even tried to hit him but he was too tall, you see) and then suddenly fell cos too much 'snow' on the floor. And suddenly everyone was on him, hitting him, taking revenge, langgar lari or just as a passerby on the way to hit the crowd in front. It reminded me of the story about a man who landed on an island of little people. What's the name? Do tell me if you know..

pre-war
while waiting
BLUE RULEZZZ!!
post-war
everyone was tired
going to sleep straight away
with the organizer Zain Then, Selina and I had dinner at a German restaurant where the name is so difficult to make out. We had Pork Knuckles..and walau..it could feed 5 people. I am sooo not going to have pork for the next few months.
pork knuckle (bery bery bery bery HUGE)
bora-bora brew
something like chili's ice-cream on hot chocolate cake
2 comments:
omg what kind of event is that.. lol, so fun! next time invite me lar :P If not wrong, the restaurant is called Bavarian Bierhaus
oh, thanks..haha..sure sure will invite you next time..i think they should be having a few more programmes these few months
Post a Comment