now, this is what I called Leehom's look with Hugh Jackman's bod
Well, almost look-alike. He's cute and HAWWWWTTT!!! How many ketul there are on his abs? 1,2,3,4,5,6..6!! SIX!!! Do I count the top part dua ketul too?! That would be EIGHT!!! OmiGod!! *Droolsssss..* And look at his smile...ohh...sooo melting...I melted.. He's Vivian Dawson 25 years old and a personal trainers. No wonder..his body...*droooooolllzzzz* He likes his first lady to be friendly, sporty and loves music too as he plays guitar and piano. Now, this is sooooo Leehom. And he is a foreigner from New Zealand. WHOA..I love it... Lolz..Oh, and I found him in Sg CLEO as one of the 50 MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR! Oh, come look for me here in M'sia, I am waiting, and you know I am destined to be yours.. Lolz...*giggles* Well, it was fun fantasizing about him (erm, clean and pure fantasy not those blue or yellowish ones, k!). Like him at first sight and can't get my eyes off him. And I think it's time....to stop dreaming...and of course, start chasing. LOLz!!
Just thought to spice up my blog a bit with a cute HAWT guy as it's getting a little dull
Well, almost look-alike. He's cute and HAWWWWTTT!!! How many ketul there are on his abs? 1,2,3,4,5,6..6!! SIX!!! Do I count the top part dua ketul too?! That would be EIGHT!!! OmiGod!! *Droolsssss..* And look at his smile...ohh...sooo melting...I melted.. He's Vivian Dawson 25 years old and a personal trainers. No wonder..his body...*droooooolllzzzz* He likes his first lady to be friendly, sporty and loves music too as he plays guitar and piano. Now, this is sooooo Leehom. And he is a foreigner from New Zealand. WHOA..I love it... Lolz..Oh, and I found him in Sg CLEO as one of the 50 MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR! Oh, come look for me here in M'sia, I am waiting, and you know I am destined to be yours.. Lolz...*giggles* Well, it was fun fantasizing about him (erm, clean and pure fantasy not those blue or yellowish ones, k!). Like him at first sight and can't get my eyes off him. And I think it's time....to stop dreaming...and of course, start chasing. LOLz!!
Just thought to spice up my blog a bit with a cute HAWT guy as it's getting a little dull


4 comments:
Congratulations! You've finally found your guy! He's flawless. Hope he knows where to look for you when he comes to Malaysia.
I'm here!! I'm here!!!! thanks..i am soooo happy!!!
drooool..
i can drool over him, you cant..hirup back your saliva
Post a Comment