~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Friday, June 5, 2009
OUCH!!
OooooooooooooooooooooooUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCcccccccccccccccccccccccccccHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I had caries at my back tooth. It was not painful until I had it filled, the filling was stinging. I only felt the pain when I munched food. Unbelievable! This is my first time! I never thought I would have caries and at this age!? This is embarrassing! Ugh, memalukan.. I wonder how long have those little creatures been feeding at the back of my mouth. Something was wrong since a month ago, walao..does this mean they have been there since a month ago? I brush my teeth and floss occassionally but still...sigh...sob..almost cried during the filling. I was so worried that I had to have the tooth pulled if the little creatures had gotten to the nerve. It would be terribly ugly not to have a tooth. Phew~just filling but it was still painful. And I had to have 3 x-rays within 5 minutes due to some technical problems. I wonder how much radiation that was. Sigh..just hope that I won't have caries again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The lesson is: dental hygiene is very important.
p/s: hey, update your blog more often la.reading your blog is one of my routine activities (apart from sleeping and eating).
lol..i floss my teeth daily now..so mo more caries!!! (advertising watsont's floss)
sigh..nothing to blog about, either that or i am lazy...will update soon to keep you alive since it sounds like zephyr's little world is your oxygen..lol..
Post a Comment