I am not sad...just unhappy. Don't know why..probably due to hormone imbalance? I see everyone is having fun partay-ing here and there, pre-CNY steamboat la, pre-CNY dinner la, pre-CNY this, pre-CNY that, birthday party la, birthday outing la, not to mention New Year Eve dinner la, celebration, countdown, pre-New Year dinner, etc. And what have I got here? New Year maggi cup, pre-CNY maggi dinner. Yummy~
Another thing is probably the stress at work, or maybe nothing to do at work and I can't carry out my jobs for covering other things. Haih... A bit regret about the decision I made but then again, what have been done, cannot be undone, right? I just have to live through it, right? Just feel like running back and hide there forever. I just miss the city life, I guess. I just want to get out of Johore go somewhere I know, where I have lots of friends, instead of me alone.....
Emo-nyer~no more CNY mood jor.. hmm.... lately my posts have been the worst and about me being unhappy. I am so sorry to have takeng zephyr's little world for granted. Will try to improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment