middle: curry fish head
Don't get me wrong, we are not appeasing any gods, just arranging it for the camera.
Do you guys still remember the infamous Dr Chua? Well, I took a picture of the 'crime scene'. And also the place where the actress used to work before....
Next stops were temples! Yup, temples where we pai-pai. Of course, I didn't really pai-pai.. just went there to have a look around cos it was said that people go there to get numbers (ToTo, Magnum etc) and they win lots and lots of money (I wanted to say 'illegal' but I remembered some are legal). We even got a number for ourselves-1679, anyone interested? Not only to get numbers, couples and singles go there to get LOVE luck. There I wet myself-the bottom half-with the water from a well. Cos it is a belief that water equals to money so why not?! And of course, I was the only one daring enough to try..maklumlah...
Then, we went to shop. I just couldn't believe I got to sapu 2 pairs of shoes for RM48. Buy one free one. My luck must have changed right after I crawled through the luck tunnel-changing bad luck to good luck or perhaps adding my good luck. Whichever la.. Been laughing since then. Lucky lucky!
got this for free
Around 6.30pm, we headed back to Muar to meet Chuan Poh's parents at Bentayan food court. We had otak-otak (I still love my hometown otak-otak), fried oyster (still love Penang's), satay-my first time trying pork satay and of course, desserts! After that, we headed to another food court called Anjung Medan Ikan Bakar Sabak Awor. As the name describes, we had ikan bakar and sotong goreng.


After dropping Lexuan, Chuan Poh drove me to see an Ah Long's house around 12am. Damn HUGE and grand! We had two trips to satisfy me.. just in case staying too long outside an Ah Long's house aroused suspicion and if anything happened (like anything will happen to an Ah Long's house), the Ah Long might want to hunt down a purple Kia Sephia with the plate number 58. Lol.. After a late night bath, we had another supper at around 1am-fried harmee (it's Penang hokkien mee) and some dessert made by Chuan Poh's mom. Yummy yummy! Missed my mom's desserts. A day of eating spree! Just what I need before class starts-an increase in body fat!
Before heading back to KL, I bought some coffee called SAI KEE! Lol.. To Cheng Yuen and Kah Wai, if you are still reading my blog, laugh all you want for a minute and be awed the next! Cos there is a coffee named after me. Muahahaha.. And it even has a website saikee.com.
The following is random pictures..

muahahaha...padan muka!
at Batu Pahat enjoying coffee..

a small town with sky-scraping aerials..i saw one drop..reminds me of my hometown except for the aerials

the patient driver who entertained me without fail
Thanks to Chuan Poh, Lexuan and Siok Ling for making my trip memorable. Thanks to you guys for spending your precious time entertaining the demanding me and driving me around looking for food. Thanks to Chuan Poh for providing me a shelter at such a serene place. Ok...better stop before this turns into an acknowledgment. Lol..
Before heading back to KL, I bought some coffee called SAI KEE! Lol.. To Cheng Yuen and Kah Wai, if you are still reading my blog, laugh all you want for a minute and be awed the next! Cos there is a coffee named after me. Muahahaha.. And it even has a website saikee.com.
The following is random pictures..
muahahaha...padan muka!
a small town with sky-scraping aerials..i saw one drop..reminds me of my hometown except for the aerials
the patient driver who entertained me without fail
Thanks to Chuan Poh, Lexuan and Siok Ling for making my trip memorable. Thanks to you guys for spending your precious time entertaining the demanding me and driving me around looking for food. Thanks to Chuan Poh for providing me a shelter at such a serene place. Ok...better stop before this turns into an acknowledgment. Lol..
1 comment:
syok loh u all....
especially go n c such crime scene...
Post a Comment